Web course EBR ESA Instructed
Do you perform non-electrical work inside or close to facilities with electrical installations? Repeat your ESA training with our Web course EBR ESA Instructed – at your computer, whenever and wherever it suits you.
The Swedish instructions regarding heavy current applies for the maintenance of electrical installation and electrical devices regardless of when they were put into operation. The purpose of ESA is to clarify these instructions and to help all personnel who will work inside or adjacent to an electrical installation work safely.
Web course EBR ESA Instructed is for you who will be performing non-electrical work in or adjacent to an electrical installation. Examples includes painting, cleaning, or casting base slabs in power line corridors. The web course is based on the publication EBR ESA Instructed Person.
The web course is to be completed on a computer. Effective training time takes approximately 4 hours. We recommend that you take regular breaks.
Course content excerpts
- The electrical hazard
- Risk management
- Safe communication
- Planning and performance of work
We recommend using a fixed internet connection during the web course. Please read our technical requirements.
How to book a web course:
1. Login: Click 'Logga in' or click on 'Logga' in the top menu to login.
2. Forgot password: Click on 'Glömt lösenord'. Write your email address and follow the instructions in the email that you receive. If you do not receive the e-mail, please look in the spam folder.
3. Book: Click 'Boka' in the pink box to the right.
4. Watch the instructional video below on how to book a web course.
Do you perform electrical work? See Web course EBR ESA Skilled – repetition!
EBR, ESA and ESA Q are Energiföretagen Sverige - Swedenergy’s protected trademarks. Our registered trademarks give us exclusive rights and may only be used with Energiföretagen Sverige - Swedenergy’s permission.