Web course EBR ESA Skilled Recurring
Repeat your ESA certification by taking Web course EBR ESA Skilled – recurring. It won’t get any easier. You will also get access to EBR ESA Q.
The Swedish instructions regarding heavy current applies for the maintenance of electrical installation and electrical devices regardless of when they were put into operation. The purpose of ESA is to clarify these instructions and to help all personnel who will work inside or adjacent to an electrical installation work safely.
Web course EBR ESA Skilled – repetition is for you who performs eletrical work. The web course is based on the publications EBR ESA Principles and EBR ESA Work. The web course is completely computer based, and done at your own pace, but is estimated to take about five hours to get through.
Excerpts from the web course
- ESA functions
- The electrical hazard
- Risk management
- Safe communication
- Planning and performance of work
- Safety measures and working procedures
Do you perform non-electrical work? See Web course EBR ESA Instructed.
EBR ESA Q
You will have access to the web-based EBR ESA Q throughout the web course. EBR ESA Q gives you clear answers regarding ESA in an easy manner. This will help in your working situation. EBR ESA Q is accessible on your phone and tablet, making it helpful also when you are out working.
We recommend using a fixed internet connection during the web course. Please read our technical requirements.
How to book a web course:
1. Login: Click 'Logga in' or click on 'Logga' in the top menu to login.
2. Forgot password: Click on 'Glömt lösenord'. Write your email address and follow the instructions in the email that you receive. If you do not receive the e-mail, please look in the spam folder.
3. Book: Click 'Boka' in the pink box to the right.
4. Watch the instructional video below on how to book a web course.
EBR, ESA and ESA Q are Energiföretagen Sverige - Swedenergy’s protected trademarks. Our registered trademarks give us exclusive rights and may only be used with Energiföretagen Sverige - Swedenergy’s permission.